Specification: The BEECO DCAV is designed primarily for use on boiler feed lines to prevent backflow contamination when the pressurein the supply line is below the pressure in the boiler feed line. It is designed to be used in either horizontal or vertical applications.It is designed for use under continuous pressure applications. Check with your local inspection authorities for installation requirements.
Materials: Bronze Body and union connections, with stainless steel and bronze internal construction and plastic polymer seals.
- Maximum working water pressure: 175 psi (12 Bar)
- Temperature Range: 33F to 250F (0.5C to 121C)
- Tested and approved to ASSE 1012-2009 and CSA B64.3-11 and IAPMO listed.
- Not for use with potable water.
- Union connections available as either IPS (NPT) or sweat connections.
- Can operate either horizontally or vertically.